Tuesday, October 13, 2009

reflection.....

I write this post at a time when i am not teaching ( schools being off for diwali )..and am amazed with this realisation that no matter how tired or worn out i may feel on most typical TFI fellow days..the weariness is far greater when i haven't been in the classroom for the last 5 days...

This fact actually exemplifies the impact these children have had on my life...i suddenly have a large family that i have to take care of and nourish...life suddenly needs much planning as recklessness doesn't seem a very plausible idea considering they are 'my' children...and my actions would determine there upbringing..however dramatic it would sound these feelings are genuine....
But looking at the other side when i start to think of it and realise that i am here for two years , so does that mean that after two years i have some other children to cater to when i go out on my own....no..this shouldn't happen ...of course i can't be with them for ever but atleast i can do something for them which assures me that they will all atleast graduate and will not be devoid of a quality education ..i for my own satisfaction would atleast want some kind of financial security for them , so that my children do not have finance as a restraint....
I have therefore decided to set up a fund for these children which would enable them to pursue any course they would want to...as of now this is all the plan i have...how,when,who,where,what exactly....i have no answers ....all i can answer is why, and that for me is good enough....
i really hope i don't disappoint my children.......

No comments:

Post a Comment