Monday, December 20, 2010

Enlightenment

Enlightenment

I often wonder, I often ponder, what’s the deepest thing in the world for me…

What is that so imposing, so enclosing, captivating and seems like a giant tree…..

Is it the ocean so vast, or the wind so deep,

Is it the cloud so grey, or sand that slips away…….

The water that leaves me cold, the air that I can’t behold,

The sky which seems endless, the clay that I can’t mould…..

But the oceans can be crossed by ships, the wind can’t change lives…

The clouds a dark passing thought, the sands can be turned fertile…

The water can be held in a bottle , the air ballooned away,

Man does fly in the sky and has pots from hardened clay…..

There is something deeper, profound , pious and pure,

Embodies hopes engulfs pain, pretences it can’t endure…

It hides nothing, is transparent, and I believe I can’t see,

This belief is so truly false, it takes away the essence of me…

Let the inner voice be heard , let conscience be a screen,

Let love be eternal and hopes, a common gene………….

Then my soul would be seen and life can gauge its measures,

I would be with myself, discover all heavenly treasures….

Then my soul would be heard and life would be a song,

Actions, words, deeds, prayers..can anything then be wrong………

Then my soul would be touched and I would feel a bond,

Loneliness, anxiety I do not know,..the mighty ocean is a dried up pond…….

That day would be enlightening, there is nothing that is frightening….

From a life that seemed so shallow, to a crown with Buddha’s halo…………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment